• Bachelor of Law, University of Zurich, 1996
• Patent attorney, Zurich, 1999
• M.B.L.-HSG, University of St. Gallen, 2004
• French / German - Swiss-German / English
• Swiss ICT
• Swiss Forum for the Law of Communication SF-FS
• Swiss Association of Business Lawyers
• Geneva Bar Association
• Swiss Federation of Lawyers
Stephan Kronbichler was born in 1971 and graduated with a law degree from the University of Zurich in 1996. Having fully qualified as a lawyer at the Zurich Bar, he joined a business law firm in Geneva in 1999 with litigation and consulting responsibilities. Between 2001 and 2005, Stephan Kronbichler was head of the legal department at T-Systems Switzerland Ltd., one of the biggest service-providers in the IT sector in Switzerland. In parallel, he earned an Executive Masters degree in European and International Business Law (M.B.L.-HSG) from the University of St. Gallen.
Stephan Kronbichler provides legal advice in all areas of commercial law. He has particularly in-depth experience in IT and data protection law, and notably in drawing up and negotiating complex IT contracts. He is recognized by Who’s Who Legal as one of the leading lawyers in Switzerland for Telecommunications, Media & Technology law, and by Best Lawyers for Information Technology Law. Stephan Kronbichler’s working languages are French, German (including Swiss German) and English.
Stephan Kronbichler regularly speaks at IT law seminars, in particular about legal questions related to IT contracts and data protection.
• "Regulierung und Regulierungsmanagement", in: Stephanie Teufel / Sascha Götte / Martin Steinert
(Ed.): Managementmethoden für ICT Unternehmen, Zurich 2004.
• "Regulation and regulation management", in: Stephanie Teufel / Sascha Götte / Martin Steinert
(Éd.): Management Methods for ICT Companies, Zurich 2004.
• "Electronic document and legal framework", in:
Everial SA (ed.), White Paper - Dematerialization and probative archiving, 2011.